Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for 384 Civilian Posts (10th Pass): Indian Navy has published notification for the recruitment of 384 Trades Mate classified as Group C, Industrial (Civilian Personnel) vacancies at Naval Dock-ward, Mumbai. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for 384 Civilian Posts
Total Posts: 384
Name of the Post: Group C (Civilian Personnel) (Trades Mate)
1. UR: 194 Posts
2. SC: 57 Posts
3. ST: 29 Posts
4. OBC: 104 Posts
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years
Education: 10th Standard pass from a recognised Board/ Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification & interview.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bhartiseva.com
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2017
- Open official website www.bhartiseva.com
- Select the desired post & read all instructions
- Again click on “Click here for Online Registration”
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.